Views: 1251 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-15 Origin: Site
Different from other welding machines, the high-frequency pipe welding machine has more functions and uses than single welding. The high-frequency pipe welding machine can not only be used for welding various metal materials, but also for diathermy, melting, heat treatment and other processes.
The high-frequency welded pipe machine is mainly composed of uncoiler, straightening machine, active straightening machine, shearing butt welding machine, storage looper, forming and sizing machine, computer flying saw, milling machine, hydraulic testing machine, unloading roller table, It is composed of flaw detection equipment, packing machine, high-frequency DC drive and a full line of electrical appliances.
The high-frequency welded pipe machine is to feed a steel strip of a certain specification into the machine, curl the steel strip into a tube billet through the forming roller, and then use the high-frequency proximity effect and skin effect to quickly heat the pipe edge to the welding temperature, and then press the extrusion roller The welding is completed under the extrusion force, and then the steel pipe of the required specification is cooled, sized, and roughly straightened.
The working principle of the high-frequency pipe welding machine:
First of all, in the high-frequency pipe welding machine, a set of unique electronic circuits will convert the low-frequency alternating current (50Hz) input by the power grid into high-frequency alternating current (generally above 20000Hz), and the high-frequency current will act on the inductance coil (that is, the induction coil). , converted into a high-frequency magnetic field through the principle of electromagnetic induction, acting on the metal object in the magnetic field; using the eddy current effect, an induced current proportional to the strength of the magnetic field is generated in the metal object. This eddy current is affected by the skin effect. The higher the frequency, the more concentrated it is on the surface of the metal object. When the eddy current flows in the metal object, it will use the principle of current heating effect to generate heat with the help of its internal resistance. This heat is generated directly inside the object. Therefore, the heating speed is fast and the efficiency is high. Can instantly melt any metal. Heating speed and temperature are controllable. The equipment is especially suitable for heat treatment quenching, annealing, metal diathermy forging, extrusion molding, solder welding, etc.
What are the forging applications of high-frequency welded pipe machines?
1. The steel plate is heated and bent.
2. Through heat forming of standard parts and fasteners.
3. Hardware tools are formed by heating, such as pliers, wrenches, etc.
4. Extrusion of taper shank of exploration drill pipe.
5. Steel pipe through heat forming such as elbow and so on.
What should be paid attention to in the high-frequency pipe welding machine
1. Do not start the machine without knowing the structure, performance or operating procedures of the machine.
2. The mold should not be overhauled and adjusted during the working process of the machine.
3. When the machine finds serious oil leakage or other abnormal conditions (such as unreliable movement, loud noise, vibration, etc.), it should stop and analyze the cause, try to eliminate it, and do not put it into production with a disease.
4. Do not overload or exceed the limit of large eccentricity.
5. It is forbidden to exceed the maximum stroke of the slider, and the height of the mold shall not be less than 600mm.
6. The grounding of electrical equipment must be firm and reliable.
7. At the end of each day's work: put the slider in the proper position.