Views: 333 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-27 Origin: Site
Correct installation steps of high frequency welded pipe machine
1. Transfer: A forklift should be selected to transfer the high-frequency pipe welding machine.
2. Equipment: The machine should be fixed horizontally on a stable foundation and grounded.
3. Oil filling: Open the back cover of the chassis and add 56 liters of No. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil into the oil tank.
4. Electricity connection: Connect the power cord of the high-frequency pipe welding machine to the conventional power supply of the machine, and turn the motor to observe the direction of rotation. The direction of rotation of the motor should match the direction of the arrow on the motor label. It is possible to turn on the power switch after connecting the wires, if the machine moves, the die opening is opened, and the motor rotates in the correct direction. If the machine does not move, it is necessary to switch between the two arbitrarily in front of the machine.
5. Pressure adjustment: The system pressure of the machine is 31.5MPa, which is adjusted by the overflow valve. The high-frequency welded pipe unit adjusts clockwise to increase the pressure, and counterclockwise to decrease the pressure.
Matters needing attention before using the high-frequency pipe welding machine
1. Before starting the machine, it is necessary to check whether the equipment safety cover and other safety devices are complete and intact.
2. Check whether the fixing screws of each part are firm.
3. Check whether the fan in the high frequency controller is running normally and smoothly.
4. Check whether the high-frequency molds and auxiliary tools are complete and intact.
5. After preheating for 5 minutes, start debugging and check the basic performance of the equipment, including high-frequency current, whether the switch is flexible, whether the lubricating parts and other components are operating normally, and whether there is any abnormal sound. It can be put into production only after the safety is confirmed, and the switch is strictly prohibited from malfunctioning.
Scope of application of high frequency pipe welding machine
1. Welding of cemented carbide tools. Such as turning tools, milling cutters, twist drills, hot rolling, pliers, hammers, wrenches, wire cutters, etc.
2. Welding of diamond drill bits, such as welding of diamond saw blades, welding of grinding tools, and welding of sawtooth.
3. Welding of drill bits for exploration, such as straight drill bits and horn drill bits.
4. Composite welding of brass, red copper, stainless steel pot bottom and other metal materials. Heat treatment of motorcycle parts, heat block of standard parts, heat block of nuts, heating of copper standard materials.
Main advantages of high frequency pipe welding machine
1. High safety factor: No flammable and explosive gas is required, which ensures the safety of life and property.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection. Harmful gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide will not be produced during the welding process. Compared with acetylene, gasoline, oxygen, liquefied petroleum gas and other gases, the cost is greatly reduced due to the use of electricity.
3. High efficiency and low cost: traditional brazing has low welding temperature, large heat radiation, high welding cost, and there is a danger of explosion. The flame temperature of the plasma brazing machine is controllable, the welding temperature can reach more than 2000 degrees, and the stability is high, which is more than twice the speed of acetylene welding. It can be welded continuously for twelve hours.
4. Easy to carry: Since the whole host weighs only a few kilograms and is small in size, it does not need acetylene or oxygen cylinders, and is very suitable for working outdoors or in harsh environments.