Views: 260 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-15 Origin: Site
Welded steel pipe, also known as welded pipe, is generally 6m in length. Welded steel pipes have simple production process, high production efficiency, many varieties and specifications, and less equipment investment, but the general strength is lower than that of seamless steel pipes. So, what are the production steps of the welded pipe production line?
1. First, place the winding wheel of the welded pipe manufacturing material on the feeding device and fix it; after the fixing is completed, the beginning of the material on the winding wheel is pulled out and passes through the workpiece positioning mechanism.
2. Pull the material delivered by the workpiece positioning mechanism into the storage device, fix the beginning of the material in the storage device with the winding device, and the winding device wraps the material and stores it in the storage device.
3. Pull out the material from the storage device and introduce it into the forming device, so that the material is between the two rows of side wheels, start the forming device, and make the flat material into a welded pipe to form a preliminary product.
4. The finished welded pipe from the forming device is introduced into the high-frequency welding device, and the welder in the high-frequency welding device welds the gap of the finished welded pipe to make the welded pipe seamless, thereby forming an intermediate product.
5. The intermediate product of the welded pipe is introduced into the cooling device for cooling. After the cooling is completed, the cooled intermediate product of the welded pipe is introduced into the sizing device for inner diameter straightening to form the finished product.
6. The finished welded pipe is introduced into the winding device through the welded pipe support mechanism, and then through the wire arrangement device. At the same time, the winding device and the wire arrangement device are activated, and the finished product is wound on the winding device.
The beneficial effect of the welded pipe production line is
1. Welded pipe production line and its production method, by setting upper and lower rollers on the inner front side of the fixed frame, and three first movable pipes on the inner and rear sides, the material can be restricted from entering the fixed frame and prevent the material from moving and feeding. Swing left and right, both the roller and the first movable tube can rotate under the action of the external force of the material, so as to limit the material and prevent the material from moving and wearing.
2. In the welded pipe production line and production method, the limit ring can support and restrict the finished welded pipe entering the winding device from the sizing device, which can not only prevent the finished welded pipe from shaking during the winding process, but also prevent the finished welded pipe from being rolled in the past. During the winding process, the parabolic sag and shaking may easily cause the surface of the finished welded pipe to crack. In addition, the inner and lower ends of the limiting ring are provided with round rods, and the round rods can rotate when subjected to external force.
3. Welded pipe production line and its production method, a horizontal roller and two longitudinal second movable pipes are used to limit the winding of the finished welded pipe on the winding device, and at the same time, the cylinder can drive the upper part to move back and forth, so that the finished welded pipe can be evenly It is stably wound on the winding device and evenly arranged on the winding device.
4. Welded pipe production line and production method, by setting up a special feeding device, the coiling equipment of the welded pipe material can be fixed, preventing the phenomenon that the coiling equipment slips and the material scratches the workers, so that the feeding work can be carried out smoothly.