Views: 135 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-21 Origin: Site
The hydraulic testing machine is suitable for various pressure-bearing products to perform performance tests such as compressive strength testing, burst testing, and sealing performance testing. The hydraulic testing machine has a wide range of applications, such as rubber hoses, hoses, spiral welded pipes, high-frequency Longitudinal welded pipe, seamless steel pipe, etc., but with the increase in the use of hydraulic testing machines, various daily maintenance problems will follow. Today, Taiyuan Zongheng Haiwei will introduce to you the maintenance and maintenance of hydraulic testing machines method.
1. Maintenance of the hydraulic testing machine control system.
1. When plugging or unplugging the interface on the controller, it is necessary to turn off the power of the controller.
2. If the machine is not used for a long time after the test, turn off the controller and computer.
3. The interfaces on the controller must correspond one by one. If the wrong interface is inserted, it may cause damage to the equipment.
4. Regularly check whether the connection wires on the rear panel of the controller are in good contact. If there is any looseness, it should be tightened in time.
Second, the maintenance of the oil source of the hydraulic testing machine.
1. Regularly check whether there is oil leakage at the main engine and oil source. If oil leakage is found, the sealing ring or combination pad should be replaced in time.
2. According to the use of the machine and the service life of the oil, replace the oil suction filter and filter element regularly, and replace the hydraulic oil.
3. When you do not test for a long time, pay attention to turn off the power of the host. If the machine is in the standby state, the transfer switch should be turned to the "load" position, because if the transfer switch is turned to the "fast reverse" position, the electromagnetic reversing valve is always energized, which will affect the service life of the device.
3. Maintenance of the main engine of the hydraulic testing machine.
1. Since the jaws of the hydraulic testing machine are often used, they are easy to wear and tear, and when there are too many scales, it is easy to cause damage to the small piston and oil leakage, so the jaws should be cleaned frequently to keep them clean.
2. The fixtures equipped with the machine should be coated with anti-rust oil for storage.
3. The sliding surface in contact with the lining plate and the dovetail groove surface on the lining plate should be kept clean, and a thin layer of molybdenum disulfide grease should be applied regularly.
4. Regularly check the transmission of the sprocket. If any looseness is found, the tensioning wheel should be re-tensioned.
5. Regularly check the screws at the jaws, and tighten them in time if any looseness is found.
It can be seen that the maintenance of the hydraulic testing machine should be comprehensive, so as to achieve the effect of prolonging the service life.
Friendly reminder: If there is anything unclear, please email email@example.com. Shijiazhuang Tengdi Machinery Equipment Trading Co., Ltd. is a technical production enterprise specializing in providing equipment solutions for steel pipe factories. Welcome your calls and negotiations!